The Guild of St. Agnes will be open during all snowstorms unless weather conditions appear to put families and staff in undue danger when traveling to or from the center.
- Transportation will be cancelled when Public Schools are cancelled.
- When there is a 2 hour delay, there is no AM transportation, but there is PM transportation
- Transportation may be cancelled if the Agency determines that it is not safe to transport children due to severe weather conditions.
- Please listen carefully to your radio for announcements. Announcements will be made on the following radio stations:
- WSRS 96.1 FM – Worcester
- WXLO 104.5 – Worcester, Gardner
- WTAG 580 AM – Worcester
- WEIM 1280 AM – Fitchburg
Additional School Age Snow Policies:
Public School Delays: School age programs will be open after school until 5:30pm. Transportation will be decided on a case-by-case basis. In most circumstances, a decision will be made by noon that day and the radio stations will be notified if school age transportation will be cancelled.
Public School Cancellations: School age programs are open during normal operational hours. However, if the Worcester Public Schools are closed due to weather the Guild programs at those schools will be closed as well. The following programs will close if school is not in session: Tatnuck Magnet, Union Hill, Quinsigamond Elementary, Woodland Academy, Worcester Arts Magnet and Rice Square School. These programs will not be in operation if the school closes due to snow.